Venue: University of Huddersfield
The 2020 conference was cancelled following the implemenation of a national lockdown in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic; here’s what we had planned.
The links provided below, show the abstract for the selected session.
- Welcome Plenary, Professor Bob Cryan, Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive – University of Huddersfield
- A day in the life of… BAME Ambassadors
- Higher education policy in turbulent political times
- The Hidden History of Professional Services in HE
- The triumphs and trials of PGR administration
- UCAS: Developing and delivering admissions services
Adding Value with Values
- Benefits and challenges of Learning Analytics
- Altogether now .....moving curriculum planning workflows into a single system
- Approach to Digital Strategy development at Huddersfield
- Racism without racists: How to tackle inequality in HE
- Taking the Module Descriptor Online
- There is a bug in the system: Managing the Student Experience Following a Major Restructure
- Data Quality and Business Intelligence: a UNION made in heaven!
- Students Learning Responses to Dashboard
- Data Futures? We have got bigger problems
- Student Mental Health; How We Support Staff to Support Students
- Data Futures: programme update
- HESPA Session: The impact of the Student Record on planning and outputs
- (e)Vision Quest - A journey to transform student records
- Student Records Archiving - The Highs and the Lows
- Why does it matter?: Extra-curricular activities keep students at University.
- Data Collection in the new world of OfS Regulation
- Facilitating Student Voter Registration
- Many Hats, One Head: How to Survive and Thrive When Pulled in Many Directions
- MyHud: Delivering the Right Information to the Right Students at the Right Time
- Data Futures: programme update (REPEAT SESSION)
- Wanted! Tips for going live with Tribal SITS
- To infinity and beyond: maybe more is more (data capability).
- Gender (and non-gender) Identity - facilitating requirements within a student records system
- How to have a better night sleep and re-charge your rest
- Flying Start: promoting early engagement and sense of belonging
- Sustainable flood management - the rising tide of extenuating circumsta
- Religion and belief of students in Higher Education