Accommodation & Travel
The 2024 conference will be held at The University of Leeds in the Esther Simpson building.
- Residential tickets cover the nights of Wednesday the 3rd and Thursday the 4th of April.
- Accommodation for the conference will be located in three city centre hotels a short walk from the campus.
- Ibis Styles Leeds City Centre Arena
- Premier Inn Leeds Arena
- Premier Inn Whitehall Road
- Leeds Railway Station connects Leeds with all major UK cities.
- Walking to the University campus from Leeds Railway Station takes around 20 minutes.
- Coaches arrive into Leeds City Bus Station.
- The closest airport to Leeds is Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Leeds Bradford Airport is around seven miles away from the University and is easily commutable by taxi.
- Parking on campus is limited, so we recommend that you use public transport where possible. To enquire please email email@example.com.
Getting to the hotels on arrival
- Walking directions from the railway station to Ibis Styles Leeds City Centre Arena.
- Walking directions from the railway station to Premier Inn Leeds Arena.
- Walking directions from the railway station to Premier Inn Whitehall Road.
- Taxis are available at the station.
Arrival and registration for the conference
- Day One: Check in at your hotel, then make your way to the Great Hall where you may register for the conference from 3.30 pm.
- If you are arriving late on day one please let us know in advance and then, make yourself known to one of the conference team upon arrival.
- Day two: a conference desk will be available in the Esther Simpson building from 8:30am.
- Day three: a conference desk will be available in the Esther Simpson building from 9:00am.
For enquiries before the conference please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org