The following policies and procedures will apply to all data collected in the support and delivery of SROC events. SROC works in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Any issues relating to data protection and these policies/procedures should be directed to the SROC Steering Committee Chair.
- All data acquired from the completion of the SROC delegates booking form, will be deleted at the end of the event. This will take place within 4 calendar weeks from the close of the event. This includes all registrations with the SROC website that enables the booking process and documents contained in the delegates account.
- An email list of delegates (email address only) for those who have authorised ongoing use of their data, will be retained and held by the SROC Secretary for a 12 month period. This will be used to inform conference delegates of forthcoming SROC networking events or details about the next annual conference.
- Delegates can choose to have their email address shared in the conference delegate listing by opting into this as part of the booking process.
- Post conference, delegates may ask to have their email address removed from the retained mail list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegates may receive marketing material from official SROC exhibitors prior to and following the conference. In each case any such communications will be limited to a single email contact per supplier. Delegates can choose to opt-out of receiving this information as part of the booking process.
- Remember preferences which have been set
- Remember when you have signed into our site to support your account information about your conference/study day booking
We have embedded 3rd party Plugins (widgets) from our official Social profiles such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It is our understanding that any cookies placed by these sites are placed only when you visit these websites or sign-in to them via the plugins on our website. To find out more please review their respective cookie policies:
Updated: January 2023.