Venue: Online supported by the University of Huddersfield
All presentations are supplied via Google drive.
The links below show the abstract for the selected session.
- Opening Plenary - Sponsored by itelligence
- The show must go on – realistic business continuity arrangements
- PGR Data - What a Challenge!
- Data Futures
- The Hidden History of Professional Services in HE
- Belonging, retention and success: using data to inform curriculum design
- Power BI and Student Data
- Future gazing: where next for higher education policy?
- Our HESA Journey: Past, Present and Data Futures
- Student Records Archiving - The Highs and the Lows
- What is the new normal for students?
- Annual feedback from American SACRAO conference
- Hedd degree verification service and degree fraud prevention
- Introduction to HESA and the Student Records
- Making the system do the work - streamlining document requests and keeping the customer in control
- ‘It’s different up north’: A look at Scotland and the RUK
- HESPA Session: The impact of the Student Record on planning and outputs
- Same Path Different Scenery
- Apocalypse Now: Timetabling in the wake of disaster
- Gender (and non-gender) Identity - facilitating requirements within a student records system
- Safety First: Implementing a No Detriment Policy in a Global Pandemic
- Working with Agile
- Student Mental Health; How We Support Staff to Support Students
- Degree Apprenticeships – Making Sense of the Data Architecture
- “2020: This is going to be a fantastic year for Britain.”
- Admissions Reform - What does it mean for Student Records?
- CRM in Lockdown - How we ran the project remotely
- Online Exams: The Good, The Bad and COVID-19
- Building a programme update system in a pandemic
- Why bother?