Venue: University of Hull
All presentations are supplied via a Google drive.
Upon selection, you will be diverted to Google in order to run or download the presentation.
- Plenary 1: Opening Presentation: Jeannette Strachan: Registrar and Secretary (not available)
- Plenary 2: Richard Beevers: The logic and the magic of great customer experience (not available)
- Plenary 3: Jo Franklin: Hull City of Culture… going forward (not available)
- Plenary 4: Stephen Willis: Chief Finance Officer, University of Hull (not available)
- Extenuating circumstances, a system for all
- Square peg, round hole: what happens when regs and processes develop with mainly undergrads in mind
- From 50 to 0 with closing student record automation
- Data Futures: The Alpha experience
- GDPR and graduate outcomes - best practice from the institutional point of view
- Managing magic: Walt Disney customer service
- How we know what out students are doing?
- Let us talk about the practicalities of moving to HECoS
- Maintaining an accurate student record in a collaborative world
- Everybody lies! How can universities and recruiters prevent and detect application fraud?
- The new way of managing change in data collections
- Our journey to the THELMAs
- Considering trans
- Why drinking coffee is important
- A digital landscape: putting academic registry online
- Data Futures: Update on the Alpha pilot, transition plans and the use of in-year data
- Apprenticeships: data and returns
- Assured or not assured - that is the question
- From paper to electronic - how we successfully moved annual evaluation online
- Being a manager
- student funding - more changes to challenge us?
- Transition from academia to professional services
- Impact of graduate outcomes on the student record - HESA
- The challenges in implementing an effective enquiry management system