York Conference Presentation Downloads 2015
To ensure all presentations are readable by a wide range of mobile devices, all files within this section are supplied in PDF format, or if a Prezi, directly to the appropriate web site. Each can be downloaded from the following links.
Monday Welcome: Valuing Staff in the HE Professional, Managerial and Administrative Role
- The Joy of Stats: the role of records in student choice
- SLC Transformation
- A new information landscape for higher education
- Developing a digital strategy for student services
- You Can't Please All Of The People All Of The Time
- JACS fell down and broke his crown but what will come tumbling after?
- SARA - Giving students transferable skills for the journey ahead
- The HESA Student Record Data Collection - The HESA perspective
- Student Loans Company Transformation - Will we realise the benefits! - SROC delegate questions and answers
- Path: Leveraging student innovation to solve corporate problems
- The adoption of the Unique Learner Number (ULN) in HE
- HESA / SLC data linking analysis project
- Managing a Doctoral Training Partnership with Google Apps (not presented)
- Holistic Student Communication Through Enhancing Internal Processes
- A Timetabling Utopia or a Bridge Too Far?
- A new approach to designing a module catalogue?
- Fair shares for all
- HESA and the Red Queen Effect
- Managing rising complaints: concept, implementation and sustainability
- Select - A Comprehensive Paperless Admissions System
- Great expectations: a story of on-going change
- Making the HEAR 'Business as Usual'
- Appeals for the twenty-first century - (awaiting file)
- Professional Administrators: Good cops or bad cops
- Now you see it
- Can we predict student outcomes?
- Measuring the Impact of Student and Graduate Entrepreneurship
Download 'York SROC 2015 Delegate Survey.