The 2018 conference will be held at the University of Hull from Monday 26th to Wednesday 28th March.
Please see the University of Hull website for location, campus map and travel directions.
Further details and logistical information regarding the exhibition venue will be provided following booking.
Exhibition costs and options
Stand Package £775
- Exhibition space (2m x 3m)
- Lunch and light refreshments served during conference hours for up to 2 exhibitors
- Power and internet connection as standard
- The opportunity to include a product flyer in the delegate pack
- A single pre/post-conference e-mail shot to delegates who have agreed to participate
- Upgrade exhibitors to full conference delegate place £120 per exhibitor: subject to availability, including Monday evening event and the conference dinner, accommodation not included.
- Conference Dinner £60 per person: All exhibitors not upgrading to full conference delegate are invited to join the delegates at the conference dinner.
Payment is due 21 calendar days prior to the conference.
Cancellation prior to the conference (calendar days).
- up until 21 days = full refund
- between 14 and 21 days = 50%
- less than 14 days = no refund
Click here for sponsorship opportunities at the 2018 conference.
The conference has a long standing and very popular raffle based on a ‘treasure hunt’ exercise. All stands are provided with a ‘clue’ that requires delegates to engage in some conversation before exhibition staff provide them with the necessary information. Before delegates are entered into the raffle, they need to visit and obtain the clues from all stands. It is a much appreciated tradition that suppliers contribute to the prizes for the raffle (e.g. iPads, champagne, wine, novelties, etc.) - which is drawn at the conference dinner. All prizes are publicly attributed to the supplier during the draw.
Please note that due to limited space; only standard sized stands (2m x 3m) can be used without prior approval.
Information regarding material deliveries, set-up and break-down arrangements will be e-mailed to exhibitors upon completion of the booking.
As part of your stand booking you may include a single publicity article (e.g. brochure, leaflet, etc.) and/or item of merchandising in the delegate pack.
Stand allocation and refreshments
Stands will be pre-allocated and marked out accordingly. Refreshments are served near to the exhibition spaces, exhibiting staff (up to 2 per stand) are invited to take lunch and light refreshments with the delegates during the day.
The University and conference accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged items and strongly advises exhibitors to take out necessary insurance cover for items in transit and the usual public liability cover.
Subject to availability we can offer exhibitors the opportunity to book an exclusive exhibitor led breakout session on Wednesday morning.
Beyond this the Conference does not accept breakout presentation session proposals directly from non-university organisations; Higher Education suppliers are welcome to explore options for joint presentations with their university clients.
Suppliers as delegates
Exhibitors attending as delegates are politely requested to attend conference sessions in audit mode (i.e. as an independent spectator). The conference sessions are designed to encourage open discussion for university staff and whilst hopefully of interest to exhibitors, should not be seen as sales opportunities.
Exhibition bookings are now closed.